I finally decided to start blogging and I couldn't think of a better way than to journal about the utmost secret details of our life then on the internet for everyone to read! But seriously, I spend my days cooking, gardening, living as organically and as frugally as possible all while raising my boys and taking care of hubby! So please join me as I venture through the days trying to be like Mother Hubbard instead of Mommy Dearest!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I did it!

So I've been talking about blogging for awhile now and finally did it! I'm going to have some extra time for the next couple weeks so I figured, why not start blogging? Now, about the name of my blog? Considering how my life is, I thought RX Needed would be a great blog name. What do you think? Those of you that know me know it's condescending since I hate medications but for those of you that do know me know that I very well should be taking something! But I guess that goes with the Mommy territory? Right? Feel free to chime in at anytime letting me know that you've experienced the same things! Ok, so I may be alone on this one, but hey it's my crazy life with a house full of boys and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment